Monday, March 16, 2015

I would like to share some of my drawings. Please don't judge, I'm just a begginer but I promise I will get better. Enjoy.

Kuroko no Basket (Anime)

Akashi Seijuro the captain  of the Generation of Miracles and has the Emperor eye.


















Midorima Shintaro the vice captain and the Miracle shooter of the Generation of Miracles.


Murasakibara Atsushi is the tallest and the center of the Generation of Miracles.


















Aomine Daiki was the former light of Kuroko and the ace of the Generation of Miracles.


















Kise Ryouta is the copy cat of the Generation of Miracles.


















Kuroko Tetsuya the phantom 6th man of the Generation of Miracles and Taiga's shadow.


















Kagami Taiga is the one who chalenges the GOM and is Kuroko's new light.


















Black Butler (Anime)

Ciel Phantomhive                                    and   Sebastian Mechails   
























No comments:

Post a Comment